BE a lemon tree! Consider practicing Tree Pose to promote balance and stability:
Imagine you're a tree - your legs are the roots, spine the trunk, arms the branches.
1.As you stand, feel length in your spine extending up and down at the same time.
2. Select a focal point ahead of you to rest your gaze, hands in prayer position.
3. Shift your weight from both feet to the right foot -rooting your right foot into the earth and lifting through the crown of your head.
4. When stable, lift the left foot, rotate the knee outward, raising left foot up to the ankle, knee or thigh area - pads of the foot resting gently on the inside of the right leg.
5. Raise arms overhead and feel your breath entering and exiting your nose. Feel the strength and balance of the pose. Try maintaining the pose through several breaths.
6. Slowly lower arms and left leg.
7. Repeat this sequence on the other side.
There's always more to learn about yoga and in turn, learn about yourself.